Strong Field Theory Group
Shaping, controlling and imaging quantum matter with strong laser fields.
We collaborate with several theoretical and experimental groups.
Collaborations inside the MBI:
- MBI Division B: Experimental Group of Dr. Ulli Eichmann on acceleration of neutral atoms in strong laser fields
- MBI Division A: Collaboration with groups of Prof. Marc Vrakking on strong field holography and attosecond pump-probe spectroscopy.
Collaborations outside the MBI:
- Group of Prof. Fernando Martín (Departamento de Química, Módulo 13, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain). Collaboration within the project "Attosecond imaging and control of correlated electron dynamics in molecules" funded by program Open Initiative ERA-Chemistry 2011
- Group of Prof. Jonathan Tennysson (University College London). Collaboration within the project "R-matrix approach for attosecond spectroscopies"
- Prof. Serguei Patchkovskii (Max-Born-Institute) all things quantum chemistry.
- Prof. Dr. Misha Y. Ivanov (Max-Born-Institute, HU Berlin and Imperial College, London) collaboration on HHG spectroscopy.
- Prof. Piero Decleva (Universita' di Trieste) DFT methods for photoionization and photorecombination.
- Group of Dr. Nirit Dudovich (Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel). Ccollaboration within the project "High harmonic spectroscopy of attosecond electron dynamics in molecules" funded by German-Israeli foundation.
- Group of Dr. Yann Mairesse (CELIA and University Bordeaux I). Collaborative work on development of HHG spectroscopy.
- Group of Prof. J. P. Wolf (Université de Genève) Collaborative work on lasing of KH atoms in laser filaments.